Thursday 4 October 2012

What a Fabulous Week

Amazing and interesting week! We always love New customers and we have had a few this week and all have been wonderful! I once again think to myself how insane lucky I am am to be able to do what I love every day. Thats not to say ~some days I become seriously fabbed out and quite honestly would like to walk away from wax and wicks and not being able to smell anything because of the fragrance overload....then a gorgeous new or old customer will pop in and have a chat....and all is right with the world once again.



Also ~all the stock we ordered for Christmas has arrived and there are some really amazing things! It has been incredibly hard to find gift baskets in keeping with our Vintage look and which would compliment our Jars. Eureka! All here and this weekend is dedicated to preparing a couple for the shelves.
Have a Fabulous weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment