Friday 27 September 2013

Kitchen ....... Its a happenin thang ... Oh yeah

Week 16 is here and we are heading toward the end and Moving Day. We have been in a kind of limbo the past few days as we have heard nothing from anyone. Nothing at all ....... not a call or txt or picture ... zip, nada, no comprendo senor.
I finally decided enough is enough and called everyone to see where they are all at!

Its a happenin thang people *insert really cool disco moves here*

All the Lads are working toward the end and all of them say they will be done and dusted by the time we arrive. The stone Benchtops are ready to be installed on Monday and a round of frantic phone calls ensued as the Floor Sander is going in to start sanding back the floors on Monday.

So for your viewing ~a not normal Blog post ~ an extra special Blog post ..... May I present .....

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

 
*swoon* The Kitchen Carcass

I didnt think I would be so excited to see this!!! Yes it is a mess but OMG!


*faint*



Bathroom just before screen install
 
The Floor ~ designed by me and saved us heaps!


 
Love the square mixers

 
I wanted everything in the Bathroom to be squared ~the ONLY round things in the room will be the vintage Mason soap dispenser and the Chandelier 


New Toilets ~ Image via Google
 I am so darn excited and absolutely squirming with anticipation and pretty sure I wont be able to ......


Stay Fabulous


fs vintage
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment